These were the answers that I gave and please don’t follow this word by word. There are better resources that you can use.
Shared it as I think this might be fun or helpful for someone.
Answer: In my mind I was like why are you asking this (“Your company had that requirements so” but I smiled and answered it this way.
Well, short and best way would be to point out important feature:
- Used for both client-side and server-side development.
- Object-oriented programming abilities is very much supported.
Question: You pointed out you have Java skills too. How do you differentiate these two?
- Being worked in enterprise level I had to use more of Java as our applications need virtual machine.
Question: Is Symbol a Data Type of Java too?
Answer: As far as I know not.
Question: What is Vertical Tabulator?
Answer: If I am correct it belongs to some form of escape character.
You know the “slash and then v (small letter)”.
Tried explaining in words but I don’t think he understood.
- \v -> Vertical tabulator
- pop – Removes and returns the last element from an array
- exec – Searches for a match in the given string parameter
Answer: I use Google Chrome.
Question: What do you delete a cookie?
Answer: Usually set the expiration date to a time that’s already past.
“I meant not literally. That’s the only one I have used or know of”.
Question: What do you mean by Event Bubbling?
Answer: It is a process that gets the innermost element first and then propagated to the outermost element.
There was some whiteboard coding which I do not remember as the other part I had it recorded on my phone during interview.